Automotive Transformation Fund Expression of Interest: Round 9
Fund Name: Automotive Transformation Fund Expression of Interest: Round 9
Project Value: Share of up to £1bn
The Automotive Transformation Fund (ATF) is a new programme that aims to establish a competitive and sustainable UK supply chain.
This is an expression of interest (EoI) competition. You must have a successful application in this competition before you can be invited to apply to the full stage competition.
Your project must have an automotive application.
Your total eligible project costs and project duration must be appropriate and in proportion to the planned objectives and prioritisation within the Automotive Transformation Fund.
Your application can focus on one of these:
- capital investment only
- capital and associated R&D activity
Your proposal must prioritise the scale up in areas mentioned in the Automotive Transformation Strategy. This includes but is not limited to:
- motors and drives
- power electronics
- fuel cell
- recycling of any of the above
Only projects which score well against these criteria will receive funding from the Automotive Transformation Fund:
- fit with the overall aims of the Automotive Transformation Fund (ATF)
- value for money for the UK
- ongoing benefit to the UK from the exploitation of your project
- project deliverables such as time, cost and quality (including risks)
The ATF will prioritise support to projects that:
- can act as anchors to their respective supply chains
- are likely to lead to further investments while creating a sustainable and competitive supply chain for the future
To lead a project or work alone your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business of any size
- carry out its project work in the UK
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
- address the requirements of the Automotive Transformation Fund
Get in touch
If you think that you might be eligible for this fund, please Get in Touch by filling out the contact form below.Back to all funds