Development of the Digital Security by Design Software Ecosystem
Fund Name: Development of the Digital Security by Design Software Ecosystem
Project Length: No longer than 6 months
Project Value: Between £40,000 - £80,000
This competition is an opportunity for SMEs working in software development, to investigate the requirements, dependencies and potential complexities associated with the adoption of the Digital Security by Design (DSbD) technologies.
This competition aims to enable the growth of the software ecosystem that will be crucial for the successful adoption of DSbD technologies.
Your proposal must focus on detailed investigation of a problem framed around a system and software stack concept. This could lead to a subsequent implementation that will benefit from the use of DSbD technologies.
Your proposal must:
- describe your use case or cases and related scenarios, and explain how your area of detailed investigation will enable a full software stack approach to increased security
- show how DSbD technologies will be incorporated into your detailed investigation work
- frame your solution under investigation in the context of a full software stack and describe how your work will address identified technical challenges, requirements, dependencies and related complexities
- explain how you will use the available Fixed Virtual Platform (FVP) model to inform your detailed investigation, or if you choose not to use it, explain your rationale and justify your decision
- explain how DSbD security will enhance your approach to security, qualitatively and quantitatively, and how you will confirm if it is a viable way forward
- identify and describe how you plan to overcome any dependence on other technology, ecosystem or business requirement for the transition and adoption of your innovation
Your project must:
- have total eligible costs between £40,000 and £80,000
- be no longer than 6 months in duration
- start on or after 1 April 2021
- end by 30 September 2021
Your organisation must:
- be a UK registered SME
- carry out its project work in the UK
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
The lead must claim funding by entering their costs during the application.
Get in Touch
If you think that you might be eligible for this fund, please Get In Touch by filling out the contact form below.Back to all funds