EUREKA collaborative R&D: advanced materials, March 2020
Fund Name: EUREKA collaborative R&D: advanced materials, March 2020
Project Length: Up to 3 years
Project Value: £100k-£1m
This EUREKA competition specifically addresses advanced materials in order to improve both products and processes.
The product, process or service must:
- be innovative
- involve a technological risk
- have a civilian purpose
Your collaborative R&D proposal must focus on one of these 4 themes:
- Semiconductors and display.
- Secondary batteries and sensor technology, including energy storage.
- Carbon industry and chemistry, including: lightweight materials, composites, and recycling of plastics or nanomaterials and plastic materials
- Machinery, robots, and metal industry.
The project should:
- benefit all involved partners in a well-balanced consortium
- have an obvious advantage and added value resulting from the technological co-operation between the participants (such as increased knowledge base, commercial leads or access to research and development infrastructure)
Total eligible project costs must be between £100,000 and £1 million. This includes costs from all partners, from the UK and all other regions. The total grant available to the UK applicants on the project is up to £350,000.
Your project can last up to 3 years and must start by 1 February 2021.
To lead a project as a UK registered organisation you must:
- be a business, of any size
- collaborate with at least one eligible partner from one of the participating regions of the EUREKA call for proposals for joint R&D projects on advanced materials listed below, which must be a separate non-linked legal entity to the UK partners
- follow the full process correctly
Eligible partner regions
Your project must include at least one organisation from one of the participating regions of the EUREKA call on advanced materials. These regions are:
- Belgium: Flanders
- Belgium: Wallonia
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
The organisations from these regions must meet the funding and eligibility conditions of their respective funding bodies. These will be provided in the call for proposals document on the EUREKA web page which will be published when this competition opens.
Get In Touch
If you think that you might be eligible for this fund, please Get In Touch by filling out the contact form below.Back to all funds