Eureka Eurostars 3: Call 2
Up to 36 months
Eureka is a global intergovernmental network, whose core aim is to raise the productivity and competitiveness of European businesses through technology. Not affected by the UK’s decision to leave the EU, the UK’s continued membership of Eureka allows applications by UK based businesses to Eurostars, Eureka’s flagship funding programme. Eurostars is dedicated to supporting R&D performing SMEs in innovative R&D projects. With its market-led approach, it encourages international collaborative research and innovation projects that will be rapidly commercialised.
Your collaborative research and development (R&D) proposal must demonstrate:
To apply, you must fulfil seven eligibility criteria:
1. Your consortium is led by an innovative SME from a Eurostars country.
2. Your consortium includes at least two independent entities.
3. Your consortium includes entities from at least two Eurostars countries, the entities concerned must be independent from each other.
4. The budget of the SME(s) from a Eurostars country, excluding subcontracting, is 50% or more of the total project cost.
5. No single participant or country is responsible for more than 70% of the project budget.
6. The project duration is 36 months or less.
7. The project has an exclusively civilian purpose.
Each of the UK innovative SMEs must meet one of these conditions:
Innovate UK will not fund any other types of organisations, including:
(These organisations can take part but must self-fund or use funds from other sources).Apply Now