This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a broad range of business consultancy, communications, and management skills in a rapidly growing management consultancy.
The role will be focused on identifying and securing funding for ambitious clients across multiple industrial sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing robust, clear business plans and strategies for client projects;
- Succinctly capturing and clearly presenting complex information in a written form to an educated funder audience
- Efficiently managing internal reports and documentation; advising and reporting to senior management;
- Updating partners and clients on current and upcoming UK & European funding
opportunities and programmes
- Investigating and remaining well-informed of alternative funding mechanisms
For the right candidate, the role provides a chance to embrace an entrepreneurial environment in a fast-growing company and benefit from multiple opportunities to develop professionally through exposure to a wide variety of client projects.
The candidate would ideally possess:
- Demonstrable expertise in effective scientific communication and technical writing, ideally in the field of grant funding
- Bachelor or Masters degree in an appropriate discipline (Business or Technical)
- Demonstrable communication (written and verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Be pro-active, able to problem solve and initiate their own research activities
- Excellent multi-tasking skill
- Proficient in MS office suite and capable of learning new software packages quickly
- Experience working effectively in an office environment
- A grounding in understanding the typical technical, financial and commercial requirements to deliver a successful innovation project is desirable but full training will be provided.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£30,000 dependent on experience
- 21 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Normal office hours are Monday to Friday
Interested in applying?
Please send a CV with references and a covering letter to our team on email@example.com. Successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interviews and we will look to appoint them as soon as possible.