Health & Life Sciences sector event
Exeter College Future Skills Academy, Exeter Airport
11th Nov 2021
11th Nov 2021Book Now
EXIST’s Future Healthcare event will be held on Thursday the 11th of November, from 8.30 am until 11.00 am. The in-person knowledge sharing & networking event will explore the key regional health & wellbeing challenges and inspirational, cutting-edge technological solutions making a beneficial impact to our lives.
Granted Consultancy’s Director, Jon Williams, will also be speaking at the event where you will be able to find out more about:
• Key UK & regional challenges in the health & care sectors
• Impactful regional health & wellbeing research & development initiatives
• Innovative health & wellbeing solutions & applications
• Funding opportunities to accelerate innovations towards a future of improved health &
• Networking opportunities with like-minded health stakeholders & STEMM innovators
This will be an in-person event, however, if you would prefer to join online, you can book a ‘virtual’ ticket and you’ll be sent the relevant details and link online via event platform Hopin.
Don’t forget to follow EXIST on LinkedIn & Twitter @EXIST_Exeter and join in the conversation using #HealthInnovation. EXIST members receive a 50% discount on EXIST event tickets. Find out more about membership HERE.