“Europe’s largest, most valuable annual festival of health-tech innovation” – Financial Times
The GIANT (Global Innovation and New Technology) Health Event, considered to be Europe’s largest and most valuable festival of health tech innovation, is back for two events on Tuesday the 30th of November (9.00 am – 6.00 pm) and Wednesday the 1st of December (9.00 am – 6.00 pm). The vision of the GIANT event is to improve the health and wellbeing of people around the world, by promoting healthcare innovation and supporting entrepreneurs within the health-tech sector. This year’s hybrid physical and virtual events include:
- World-class speakers (informative conference tracks and presentations).
- Immersive workshops.
- Structured Networking – Pre-arranged 1-to-1 meetings.
- Pitching for the Future 2021 – Matching health-tech entrepreneurs with the leading investors in their field.
- Beanstalks – GIANT Health’s international health tech startup competition for prizes.
- Jon Williams – Director – Granted Consultancy
- John Wilks – Director – UK Healthgateway Ltd
- Tony Kypreos – Advisory Council Member & Venture Partner – UN Sustainable Development Goals – Accelerate2030
- Pearse Keane – NIHR Academic Clinical Lecturer – Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Iain Hennessey – Clinical Director of Innovation – Alder Hey Children’s Hospital
- Karine Lignel – CEO – Crédit Mutuel Innovation
- Jean-François Rax – Investment Director – Capital Grand Est
- Benoit Barteau – Investment Director – Bpifrance
- Jean-Christophe Peter – Director of technology Transfer – Institut du Médicament de Strasbourg
- Grégory Vernier – Executive Director – Medicalps
- Martin Sinclair – Product Manager – Health Education England Technology Enhanced Learning
- Chris Munsch – Clinical Lead – Health Education England Technology Enhanced Learning
- Jessica Walker – European Project Manager – Atlanpole Biotherapies
- Philippe Moingeon – Head of Immuno-inflammation – Servier
- Frédéric Jean – COO – Digital Medical Hub
You can see a full list of speakers for the event HERE.