Innovate UK will only support innovation projects conducted to the highest standards of animal welfare.
Your project can include:
- experimental evaluation (at laboratory scale)
- use of in vitro and in vivo models to evaluate proof of concept or safety
- exploring potential production mechanisms
- product development planning
- intellectual property protection
- a demonstration of clinical utility and effectiveness
- a demonstration of safety and efficacy (including phase 1 and 2 clinical trials)
- regulatory planning
Your project can focus on any health or healthcare sector or discipline.
The Biomedical Catalyst now incorporates the Digital Health Technology Catalyst and will support digital health projects.
Your project can align with one or more of the following Innovation areas:
- advanced therapies (gene and cell therapies)
- diagnostic, medical technology and devices
- digital health
- independent living and wellbeing
- precision medicine
- preclinical technologies and drug target discovery
- therapeutic and medicine development
- data driven health
Your project must:
- have total project costs between £150,000 and £4 million
- not exceed a grant request of £2 million
- have at least 50% of the total project costs shared by the SMEs, if collaborative
- start by 1 May 2023
- end by 30 April 2026
- last between 6 months and 36 months
- carry out all of its project work in the UK
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
Talk to us today if you would like to apply for this opportunity.