Interested in working for one of the UK’s leading Grant Funding Consultancies?
Granted Consultancy is growing and we are on the look-out for talented people to join our team of consultants. Grant Writing is a challenging and rewarding discipline that requires commercial, technical and project management knowledge.
The current team brings PhD and MBA/MSc/MA level experience that spans Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science, Business Management, International Relations, Finance and more.
Granted is all about understanding new technologies, innovative business models and the people behind them – then taking that information and translating it into a language and format that funders can understand.
We offer full training and a rapid progression to client-facing, challenging consultancy work with a close-knit team working with clients at the forefront of innovation.
If you have a desire to work with businesses and entrepreneurs that are bringing the most innovative technologies to market get in touch.
For more information about our available positions listed below click the + symbol.
Granted is a market-leading business consultancy specialising in unlocking funding for innovative companies. Since its foundation in 2010, the company has secured over £75m of funding for ambitious organisations looking to catalyse their growth through innovation.
Headquartered in Exeter, with a satellite office in London, Granted is currently experiencing a period of rapid growth and is now seeking to recruit an ambitious and dynamic grant consultant to join its team.
The successful applicant should be at graduate or equivalent level with a keen desire to deliver high-quality management consulting to private and public sector clients across a variety of industries. The company is seeking a competent, incisive, and dynamic team member to work collaboratively with the team on project delivery, client management and business development.
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire a broad range of business consultancy, communications, and management skills in a rapidly growing management consultancy.
The role will be focused on identifying and securing funding for ambitious clients across multiple industrial sectors.
Responsibilities will include
- Developing robust, clear business plans and strategies for client projects;
- Succinctly capturing and clearly presenting complex information in a written form to an educated funder audience
- Efficiently managing internal reports and documentation; advising and reporting to senior management;
- Updating partners and clients on current and upcoming UK & European funding
opportunities and programmes
- Investigating and remaining well-informed of alternative funding mechanisms
This is a great opportunity for the candidate to embrace an entrepreneurial environment in a fast-growing company and benefit from multiple opportunities to develop professionally through exposure to a wide variety of client projects.
The candidate would ideally possess:
- Demonstrable expertise in effective scientific communication and technical writing, ideally in the field of grant funding
- Bachelor or Masters degree in an appropriate discipline (Business or Technical)
- Demonstrable communication (written and verbal) & interpersonal skills
- Be pro-active, able to problem solve and initiate their own research activities
- Excellent multi-tasking skill
- Proficient in MS office suite and capable of learning new software packages quickly
- Experience working effectively in an office environment
A grounding in understanding the typical technical, financial and commercial requirements to deliver a successful innovation project is desirable but full training will be provided.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 21 days annual holiday plus public holidays
- Role will be office-based at Granted’s Exeter city centre headquarters
- Normal office hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
Please send CV with references and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest convenience. Successfully shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend interviews and we will look to appoint as soon as possible.
You can read more about Granted Consultancy at www.grantedltd.co.uk and on our LinkedIn company page https://www.linkedin.com/company/grantedconsultancy-ltd.
Ready to apply?
To notify us of your interest in our available positions, please fill out the contact form below.