Business Innovation Fund
Fund Name: Business Innovation Fund
Project Length: TBD
Project Value: £50k
Research, development and innovation can help your business adapt for the future, get ahead of the competition, develop commercially attractive products, processes and services to reach new customers, and create jobs.
The West of England Combined Authority’s Business Innovation Fund provides SMEs with tailored support to bring new products, services and processes to market.
The Business Innovation Fund supports businesses from a wide range of sectors to help develop innovative projects and products that not only fulfil market demand, but also deliver industrial growth.
- Grants of £20,000 or £50,000 to help progress research and development (R&D) activity.
- An offer of bespoke assistance to help beneficiary companies develop an R&D roadmap.
- Connection with our region’s leading research organisations.
- Access to wider business support through the West of England Growth Hub and our partners.
If your business is:
- Based in the West of England – Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire
- Able to provide match funding towards the cost of your project
- A small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with a staff headcount lower than 250