European Green Deal
Fund Name: European Green Deal
Project Length: TBD
Project Value: TBD
The finer details will be determined at competition launch (mid September 2020)
The European Green Deal is a plan to make the EU’s economy sustainable. This can be done by turning climate and environmental challenges into opportunities and making the transition just and inclusive for all.
The EU aims to be climate neutral in 2050. The EU proposed a European Climate Law to turn this political commitment into a legal obligation.
Reaching this target will require action by all sectors of our economy, including:
- investing in environmentally-friendly technologies
- supporting industry to innovate
- rolling out cleaner, cheaper and healthier forms of private and public transport
- decarbonising the energy sector
- ensuring buildings are more energy efficient
- working with international partners to improve global environmental standards
In support of this priority, the Commission is reinforcing Green Deal-related research and innovation with this dedicated call for proposals under the current research and innovation programme – Horizon 2020.
Green Deal Call structure reflects the 8 key European Green Deal workstreams and complemented by 3 crosscutting horizontal area.
Get In Touch
If you think that you might be eligible for this fund, please Get In Touch by filling out the contact form below.Back to all funds