ISCF TFI: large collaborative R&D projects
Fund Name: ISCF TFI: large collaborative R&D projects
Project Length: Between 12-24 months
Project Value: £1m-£2m
The aim of this competition is to improve the productivity and competitiveness of foundation industry companies and supply chains, by funding cross-sector collaborative research and development projects.
Your project must work on resource and energy efficiency challenges common to 2 or more of the foundation industries.
The foundation industries sectors include:
Your project must:
- further develop technologies to reduce deployment risk and accelerate take-up across industries
- develop new technologies that, when deployed, would create a step-change in resource or energy efficiency in these industries
Your project must be designed to help the UK’s foundation industries remain competitive.
Your project must address one or more resource or energy efficiency challenges that are common to more than one of the six foundation industries sectors.
Your project can focus on any part of the manufacturing process, including:
- inputs in materials and other feedstocks
- development of new materials
- process efficiency (for example heat recovery, waste utilisation)
- business model development
Your application can build upon innovations developed in earlier Transforming Foundation Industry competitions, including:
Your project must:
- have total eligible costs between £1 million and £2 million
- start by 1 September 2021
- last between 12 and 24 months
Your organisation must:
- be a UK registered business of any size or a research and technology organisation (RTO)
- collaborate with other UK registered businesses, RTOs, research organisations, public sector organisations or charities
- carry out its project work in the UK
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK
Get in touch
If you think that you might be eligible for this fund, please Get In Touch by filling out the contact form below.Back to all funds