March expression of interest: UK Aeropsace Research and Technology
Fund Name: March expression of interest: UK Aeropsace Research and Technology
Project Length: Up to 6 months
The UK Aerospace Research and Technology (UKART) Programme represents a £3.9 billion joint government and industry investment to maintain and grow the UK’s competitive position in civil aerospace.
Your project must have a potential application within the civil aerospace sector.
Priority areas identified within the UK Aerospace Technology Strategy include:
- whole aircraft design and integration
- advanced systems
- propulsion technologies
Only projects which score well against these criteria will receive funding from the UKART Programme:
- Strategic fit with the UK Aerospace Technology Strategy
- Value for money for the UK and potential impact of the exploitation of your idea once the project is over
- Project deliverables such as time, cost and quality (including risks)
This is an expression of interest (EoI) competition.
Successful applicants will be invited to the second stage. A decision to proceed with stage 2 will depend on the outcomes from this EoI. We will monitor changes between your stage 1 and stage 2 submissions. We will not accept unjustified major changes in the consortium or costs.
To lead a project or work alone you must:
- be a UK based business, of any size, for research projects
- be a UK based business, of any size, a research technology organisation (RTO) or academic organisation for capital investment projects
- plan to carry out an aerospace research or technology development project in the UK
- address the specific requirements of the UK Aerospace Technology Strategy
- sign up to the Aerospace Technology Institute (ATI) framework agreement
Get In Touch
If you think that you might be eligible for this fund, please Get In Touch by filling out the contact form below.Back to all funds