January expression of interest: UK Aerospace Research and Technology
Fund Name: UK Aerospace Research and Technology
Project Length: See details
Project Value: See details
Projects must have a potential application within the civil aerospace sector. Priority areas identified within the UK Aerospace Technology Strategy include:
- whole aircraft design and integration
- advanced systems
- propulsion technologies
Your project must focus on industrial research.
Only projects which score well against the below criteria will receive funding from the UKART Programme:
- Strategic fit with the UK Aerospace Technology Strategy
- Value for money for the UK and potential impact of the exploitation of your idea once the project is over.
- Project deliverables such as time, cost and quality (including risks).
If you are successful in this EoI stage, you will be invited to proceed to stage 2. You will then be asked to provide further details on your project.
Total project costs and project duration should be appropriate and in proportion to the planned objectives and prioritisation within the UK Aerospace Technology Strategy.
To apply you must:
- be a UK-based organisation
- plan to carry out an aerospace research or technology development project in the UK
- address the specific requirements of the UK Aerospace Technology Strategy
- sign up to the Aerospace Technology Institute (ATI) framework agreement
- work alone or with others (businesses, research base or third sector)
Get in touch
If you think that you might be eligible for this fund, please Get In Touch by filling out the contact form below.Back to all funds