SBRI: tackling non-exhaust and non-road vehicle air pollution
Fund Name: tackling non-exhaust and non-road vehicle air pollution
Project Length: Up to 3 months
Project Value: Up to £300k
This competition is looking to procure R&D services for technologies that address air quality issues caused by one or more of:
- emissions which come from brake and tyre wear, or from road surface abrasion
- vehicles or transportable industrial equipment used on construction sites not intended for carrying passengers on the road but equipped with a combustion engine
- refrigeration systems designed to cool perishable products transported by road in vehicles including vans or heavy goods vehicles
If practical we will employ a portfolio approach to fund a range of projects from all 3 themes.
The overall programme will be delivered in 2 phases. This is phase 1. A decision to proceed with phase 2 will depend on the outcomes from phase 1. Only successful applicants from phase 1 will be able to apply to take part in phase 2.
In phase 1 projects can range in size up to a total cost of £50,000 each, including VAT. Projects must start by the end of April 2019, be completed before the end of July 2019 and can last up to 3 months. Phase 1 is focused on supporting feasibility studies. These should result in a technical and commercial specification, detailed design package and test plan for a technical solution.
To lead a project, you can:
- be an organisation of any size
- work alone or with others from business, the research base, the public sector or the third sector as subcontractors
Get In Touch
If you think that you might be eligible for this fund, please Get In Touch by filling out the contact form below.
Back to all funds